Foot Drop Brace PodaLif (AFO)
Kuantiti Ada Stok
NL-AC410 Aircast - Foot Drop Brace PodaLif AFO (PRE-ORDER REQUIRED)
The Foot Drop Brace Aircast PodaLib A.F.O. ( ankle-foot orthosis ) ; offers a dynamic and functional approach to ;address ;muscular weaknesses or foot-lifting muscles deficits, resulting in drop foot.
Unlike traditional rigid Hallux valgus night splints, this patented ;splint system of foot drop brace Aircast PodaLib A.F.O. can be worn during the day in a shoe under load (while walking).
- Easy to use
- Can be ;universally worn on the right or left foot
- Can be worn during the day in a shoe under load (while walking)
- Shortens post-operative rehab time.
- Closure Buckles ;
- Help adjust and secure the tension of the elastic straps and foot flexion angle.
- Initial adjustment serves for all occasions.
- Anatomically shaped conforms to patient's leg.
- 2 posterior supple stays provide ankle support.
- Posterior foam pad provides added comfort and protection on Achilles Tendon area.
Adjustable Elastic Strap
- Double strap with metallic hook.
- Helps adjust tension and level of correction required.
- Helps maintain foot at 90 degrees angle.
- Adapts to all shoe types with laces, buckles, eyelets.
- Fixes onto foot cuff for barefoot use.
- For shoes without an attachment point can be fixed onto shoe with separate Attachment System ( plastic plate & rivet)
- For barefoot use or swimming.
- Adjustable to forefoot width.
- 1 x Aircast PodaLib AFO
Aircast Podalib - Dynamic AFO Fitting Guide
Aircast Podalib - Dynamic AFO Barefoot Fitting Guide
Pertanyaan - Foot Drop Brace PodaLif (AFO)