The standard Neolee return window is 3 days unless otherwise published and all orders which are canceled by the customer will incur a standard 25% restocking fee unless otherwise published.
1. Customers requesting for a return must do so within 3 days from the date of purchase and a 25% restocking fee will be imposed from the purchase price. Neolee Rehab Supply reserves the right to reject any item for return if it does not meet our Return Conditions (5). Requests made after 3 days will not be entertained.
2. In the event that a customer requests to withhold delivery of their order for a period exceeding 7 days and subsequently cancels their order, a 25% restocking fee will be imposed from the purchase price to cover administrative and warehousing costs incurred during the extended holding period.
3a. For in-store Cash & Carry Purchases, customers are eligible to a refund (minus outstanding fees i.e bank charges, transaction fees) if the item has been returned on the same day and if it meets our Return Conditions (5). Neolee Rehab Supply reserves the right to reject the item for return if it does not meet our criterias.
3b. For Delivery Purchases, customers are eligible to a refund (minus outstanding fees i.e bank charges, transaction fees) if the request is made on the same day and the item has not left the warehouse on the same day.
4. Return items must be returned by the customers within 3 days if the customer is returning them by hand. Otherwise, customers will have to provide a valid tracking slip within 3 days if the return item is sent by post or courier service. If customers request for a pick up from Neolee Rehab Supply, they must do so within 3 days and a delivery surcharge will be imposed subject to our discretion.
5. Return Conditions - Products cannot be returned if they have been used, soiled, or if the packaging is destroyed. The returning product and its accessories must be in a new and resalable condition. Neolee Rehab Supply reserves the right to reject the returned item if the conditions are not met and no refund or exchange will be allowed.
6. Non-returnable and Non-exchangeable Hygiene Products:
Products that come in contact with bodily fluids:
Custom made products
Special ordered products
7. Why Hygiene Products are Non-returnable and Non-exchangeable? Hygiene products which relate to personal hygiene and self-care are non-returnable. Hygiene products such as incontinence products, body braces, foam cushions, wheelchair cushions, medicine preparation products, first aid products, stockings, splints and any products that come in contact with the body; cannot be returned - they are single use patient items. Once these products are opened or used, they cannot be resold to other customers. We have no way of guaranteeing that the product is still in its original, unused condition once it has left the store and been used by a customer. If we were to accept returns of such products, it would create a health risk for other customers who might inadvertently purchase a previously used or tampered item. For the safety and well-being of all customers, it is a standard practice in the retail industry to consider hygiene products as non-returnable items. This policy helps to ensure that customers can trust the quality and safety of the products they buy, knowing that they have not been previously used or handled by others.
8. Refund payments will only be approved if the conditions are met and will be made via bank transfer within 7-14 working days to the returnee’s provided bank account.
9a. For Online Purchases, please return to this address:
Neolee Rehab Supply Sdn Bhd
No 11, Jalan 6 / 118C,
Desa Tun Razak Industrial Park,
56000 Cheras, Kuala Lumpur,
9b. For Cash & Carry, please return to the branch that it was purchased from.