Dimension: 210 cm (Length) x 116 cm (Width) x 72 cm (Height)
A hospital bed at home is a specially designed bed that provides medical support and comfort for individuals who require ongoing healthcare assistance in a residential setting.
Here are some key points about the use of a hospital bed at home:
- Improve patient blood circulation & prevents pressure sores or bedsores
- Reduces breathing difficulties by relieving pressure on patient chest
- Prevents patient from accidentally falling off
- Provides support for caregivers & prevents backaches
- Electric / Automatic model gives patients independence to control the positions
It is important to consult with healthcare professionals, such as doctors, nurses, or physical therapists, to determine the specific needs and appropriateness of using a hospital bed at home. They can provide guidance on selecting the right bed and ensure proper usage and maintenance.
|Frame Dimension||(L) 210cm x (W) 116cm x (H) 42cm - 72cm|
|Mattress||(L) 190cm x (W) 88cm x (H) 8cm | Fiber Mattress|
|Input||AC 110V - 230V|
Inquiry - NL303DP Hospital Bed 3 Functions (Electric Hi-lo)