Act Fast Children's Anti Choking Trainer
Brand: Act Fast
Category: Emergency & First Aid, Act Fast
Quantity: In Stock
Dimension: 25 cm (Length) x 17 cm (Width) x 32 cm (Height)
NL-AF102 ACT-FAST Children's Anti Choking Trainer
Introducing the Act+Fast™ Anti-Choking Trainer (Yellow) for School Age Children, Single. This device enables students to develope confidence in their ability to perform the Abdominal Thrust (Heimlich) Maneuver on School Age Children. It has been designed to be realistic and easy to use. Students have fun while learning to save lives!
Constructed with high-quality neoprene featuring adjustable straps to accommodate children ages 5-12. The yellow trainer also includes an optional Back Slap Pad which can be attached to a hook & loop patch in seconds.
We highly recommend the Act+Fast Kids' Trainer for schools, clubs, scout troops and especially babysitters. Now every child can be safe!
**Intended for use under the direction of Instructors
- Designed for Children's use
- Safely lets students practice abdominal thrusts
- Foam plug pops out of trainer when thrusts are correctly done to provide instant feedback
- Can be used while standing, sitting, or lying down to make training scenarios more realistic
- Allows practice of self-rescue using a chair or countertop
- Transparent airway lets students see obstruction and watch as it is released
- Navel marker guides correct hand placement
- Adjustable straps and easy-to-use buckles fit all students and allow for quick switching between users
- Product of UK
- Adjustable Shoulder Straps - One Size Fits All
- Easy To Use
- Lead Free
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Washable (Simply remove the PVC bladder and airway assembly, and hand-wash the neoprene vest using a mild detergent. Hang to air dry.)
- Students practice the abdominal thrust maneuver safely.
- When the maneuver is done correctly, foam plug pops out, providing instant feedback.
- Training can be done standing, sitting, or lying down for additional realism.
- Self-Rescue can be taught using a chair, table, or countertop.
- The transparent airway allows students to see the obstruction and watch its release.
- Navel marker for correct hand placement
- Adjustable straps and easy to use buckles fit all students, makes switching users simple.
Inquiry - Act Fast Children's Anti Choking Trainer